Orientation Day

Today is Tuesday, 23 January 2018 and today i will visit my assigned school to do my teaching demo. I was assigned at Naga Central School II, the located is near from my dorm, so I just walked from my dorm to NCS II. Ma'm Jean introduce us to teacher Flora the coordinator of NCS II. Teacher Flora is also my cooperating teacher in grade 3-FL. Me and my friends had orientation on this day.


Here I will tell you a little about the Naga Central School II.
Naga Central School-II is originally a part of the Naga Central School which was founded in 1911. It is located along Jacob St. in Bangay Penafrancia, Naga City, standing on twenty thousand (20,000)-square meter is it originally owned by the donated due to the upsurge of enrolmentof the then Naga Central School. This is huge enrolment resulted to its division in 1989 to two central schools: Naga Central School-I and Naga Central School-II. Now Naga Central School-II is one of the most populous public schools in Naga City offering three curriculum to address the various learning needs of the consituents. Special Science Elementary School now on its 10th year, K-12 on its sixth uear and fast learners (FL) on its 2nd year implementation. Academic support system of this school are LGN and MOOE. Material and other learning sources is DepEd Websites. Measurement and evaluation system are Paper and Pencil Test. Teacher in the class  used  Differential and Approach Method, about learning materials and innovation Teachers made instructional materials. Sources of learning and technology is from DepEd. And the authentic assesment they used I-Q test and CTONI.  
Orientation day in NCS II

Elementary Education Major

NCS II

NCS II

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

STRAIGHT TEACHING in Sta. Rafaela Maria School

Evaluation Form

Day 2