Last Day in Sta. Rafaela Maria

February 9, 2018
today is my last day to do my teaching demo here. i am so sad that i will separated with my pupils here. today i have a challenge for my self. to teach MAPE (music, art and physical education). because it's Friday so all of the students gathered in the hall to do gymnastic. and then after did gymnastic the teacher gave us a chance to say our last goodbye words to the pupils. and we are so sad to leave Sta. Rafaela. the pupils of grade 3 Philippines cried so hard so i cried also. but it is not last because i still need to teach the pupils today.
love them so much

this is the picture of me with all the teachers and student teacher


after that, we entered the class and start the lesson. first i taught PE in grade 3 Philippines , i taught about non locomotor movement i gave them the video and pictures for my materials.
when i asked them to read their book
when i asked them to do non locomotor movement

the pupils do a backbones movement



after i taught PE i continue to teach music, i taught about Percussion Instruments, i gave them the video, pictures and real cymbals and drum . teacher Justine borrowed it for me from the music group in the school. because in this schools didn't have television each class or projector so i just showed my video on my laptop and they are so excited to see my video. they loved it so much and ask me to repeat again and again the video.

they watched the video of percussion instruments

and the last i taught about art, it so fun to taught art, i taught about primary colour and secondary colour and ask them to coloring with water color.




And it is officially my last day in here, and they are gave me a little present that so Sweet. i am so touched when they are gave me letter, painting and hug. they are always hug me and said don't go teacher Luluh, when will you comeback here? will you teach here after your graduation? they are so sweet.

they gave me a letter on my chair
they wrote on the board a letter




with teacher Justine and student teacher from ADNU



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Evaluation Form

SELF REPORT

Day 2