Observation in Sta. Rafaela Maria School of Naga City

January 31, 2018

Due to school holidays where we received (Naga Central School II), be hosting of Athlete's house for Palarong Bicol 2018 in Naga City, then we can not continue our teaching demo so ma'am Jean bring us to new school where will assigned to continue our teaching demo it is Sta. Rafaela Maria School. Sta. Rafaela is a private school. we went to Sta. Rafaela at 8 am in the morning, after we arrived there we met teacher Ann as president assistant's in Sta.Rafaela. she walk around with me to do school tour, and teacher Ann divided us to the new class will we assigned. I was assigned in grade 3 Philippines the cooperating teacher is teacher Justine. i wait until 4 pm for welcoming party from Sta.Rafaela, so they are gathered in the hall to welcoming us, and we introduced our self in front of all students in Sta.Rafaela, they are so heartwarming and lovely i felt touched when they gave us welcoming party even just a moment. after that we are went home in the afternoon

February 1, 2018
Today is my observation day, so from 7 am until 4 pm i stay in grade 3 Philippines. because teacher Justine is teacher in grade 3 Argentina and grade 2 India, so i follow him also in another class.
when teacher Justine taught in grade 2

teacher Justine taught Filipino

February 5, 2018
today, I continue my observation in grade 3 Philippines. Teacher Justine gave me 3 topics for teaching next day. I will teach Science in grade 3 Philippines, teach Math in grade 3 Argentina, and teach English in grade 2 India.


when teacher Justine taught Science



when the pupils have a break time


After observation today i make my lesson plan in the dorm, i need to submit my lesson plan tomorrow before i teach the pupils. teacher Justine will check my lesson plan first, after that if i need to revise it he will return back my lesson plan to me and I will fix it.















































Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

STRAIGHT TEACHING in Sta. Rafaela Maria School

Evaluation Form

Day 2