STRAIGHT TEACHING IS COOMING!! (Naga Central School II)

on January 29 was the first day of my straight teaching in grade 3-FL. I taught English at 7.30 am in the morning about recite a poem "Glimpse of Polluted Future". Before I taught in the class, I gave my lesson plan and evaluation form first to teacher Flora. I gave two Lesson Plan and Evaluation form because i will teach two subjects those are English and Science.

When I taught English


I divided them into groups and then they will come to the front to recite the poem

After I taught English i continue to teach Science , my topic is Things in the Surrounding. I used 4's Method that are Activity, Abstraction, Analysis, and Application. During the lesson I gave them Materi used power point, i showed it on television and after that i divided them into four groups and ask them to draw which is land forms, water forms, and air form in the table on manila paper and then each group patch it to the chalkboard .

Group activity
The pupils is so excited when I divided them into groups and doing group activity. the pupils in grade 3-FL are so smart and funny.


Discuss about group activity

After that i gave them assignment to do in their home and today straight teaching is done.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

STRAIGHT TEACHING in Sta. Rafaela Maria School

Evaluation Form

Day 2