Observation Day in Naga Central School II (January 24th-26th, 2018)

January 24th,2018
Finally I start my observation day on January 24th. I start my observation at 7.15 am in the morning until 4 pm in the afternoon. In the class grade 3-FL there are 33 pupils , 11 girls and 22 boys. On this day I just sit beside tacher Flora and help her if she need  a help. Each classroom in NCS II has a television. One new thing that I found is the toilet is inside the classroom. each class has a Rest Room and a place to wash your hands (it could be to wash the dishes).
In each class also provided water, so children can recharge their bottle water. 
Grade 3-FL Classroom

Chalkboard

January 25th, 2018
Like yesterday, i continue my observation . At 7.15 a.m. NCS-II do flag ritual respec in the class because grade 1 to 3 do the flag ritual in the class; read the prayers, reading the oath of the Philippine and sang the Philippine National Anthem and then sang mars NCS II. 7.30 a.m. they started their first lesson. Schedule of lessons in class 3-FL are. 7.30 am-8.30 am English, 8.30-9.10 MAPEH (Music, Art, Physical Edication, and Health), 9.10 am-9.30 amSupervisor, 9.30 am10.40 am Science, 10.40 am-11.30 am MTB (Mother Town Based Multilingual Education), 11:30 qm- 12.59 pm Lunch Break , 1.00 pm-1.50 pm AP (Araling Panlipunan), 1.50 pm-2.40 pm  Filipino, 2.40 pm - 3.40 pm Math3.40 pm4.10 pm ESP (Education Sa Papo).



Grade 3 FL

Lunch Break Time

Information Wall



26 January, 2018
My 3rd day observation, today teacher Flora gave me the lesson topic that should I teach to the pupils next week. I will teach English, Math, and Science. So, I need to make a detailed lesson plan in Filipino way. NCS II used K to 12 Curriculum. In grade 3-FL also have student teacher from Naga Collage
Student Teacher from Naga Collage
Detailed Lesson Plan
Example of Lesson Plan


Detailed Lesson Plan is you should write teacher's activity and pupil's activity
Correction from teacher Flora
Example Lesson Plan from another Student Teacher



My Lesson Topic in Science

My Lesson Topic in English

Criteria

After went home at 4 pm, I made my lesson plan in the dorm. At the first time i have difficult to make that because it is different with Indonesian way, but ma'am Jean gave us friends from ADNU to help me make a lesson plan. So after that I don't have difficult again in lesson plan.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

STRAIGHT TEACHING in Sta. Rafaela Maria School

Evaluation Form

Day 2